skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mystic Love

Sad love quotes.Love quotes.Heart broken quotes

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • RSS Feed

Pages

  • Home
Friday, March 2, 2012

Love Scrap--(One man loves you)

Posted by Unknown at 5:59 AM
Love scrap





Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post

Sponsors

  • C Program
  • Computer Tricks
Powered by Blogger.
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Label

Popular Posts

  • You are the cause of my pain
    You are the cause of my pain, yet the love I feel for you is my  only consolation, my only cure
  • Saw the girl,whom once I thought as my best friend
    Remembering my classmates, after few years, My eyes were filled with tears, Everyone is busy a lot, No one escaped destiny's plot, S...
  • When I see you
    When I see you smile and know that it's not for me, that's when I miss you the most.
  • When your eyes close
    You always ask me if I would love you even when we get old... As your face grows older with wrinkles, my love for you grows... As you...
  • God I hate the pain
    God I hate the pain you put me through, I hate closing my eyes and only seeing your face staring back at me. Why won't you go away? Out...
  • Goodbye
    I never forget the moments i spend with you. I will always remember that before i sleep at night The closeness we’ve shared together, ...
  • Alone
    Sometimes i wish u wouldn’t have come into my life than to leave me alone…
  • It’s been raining since you left me
    It’s been raining since you left me, now I’m drowning in the flood. You see, I’ve always been a fighter, but without you I give up.
  • My heart only knows you
    My heart only knows you ..I think I'm going to go crazy .
  • I don't know why
    You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still i...

Labels

  • Broken Heart (42)
  • Heart touching quotes (1)
  • Love quotes (102)
  • Love scrap (2)
  • Sad love quotes (65)
If you like this blog,then link back to me. Use this Widget installer to add this link to your blogger blog.

Links List

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (2)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Love Scrap--(You always ask me)
      • Love Scrap--(One man loves you)
  • ►  2011 (107)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (85)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Followers

 
Contact us if you have any question or anything else

Mystic Love © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by Tips for Life and Blogging Tips